Full-Time Orthopedic Physical Therapist (Women’s Health Focus) in West Des Moines
Shape the future of a client’s life, one integrative treatment at a time.
This position is part of our clinical team – an exciting opportunity to help people feel more energetic, vibrant and active using a biopsychosocial model of care!
Please Note: Applications without all materials will not be considered.
We are hiring an Orthopedic Physical Therapist (full-time) in our West Des Moines clinic.
Join us in changing the face of healthcare in an environment that is inclusive, empowering and FUN! Breathe. breaks the mold of traditional medicine by being a company that inspires women to live the energetic, vibrant and active lives they deserve. Our dedication is evident in every interaction we have.
How You’ll Make An Impact
As a partner in quality care, you will build strong relationships with clients and the community. This will include inspiring hope and assisting clients in meeting their personal goals through thoughtful assessment and treatment including initial evaluations (60 minutes) and follow-up appointments (45 minutes). Pay is based on a schedule of 45 people in a normal work week for a more relaxed pace and a focus on work-life balance. Your role will improve the overall environment of the clinic and the outcome of client’s lives by utilizing your knowledge and experience, including warmth and positivity, to collaboratively make clients feel heard, welcome and successful in meeting their goals. Under the guidance of our clinic co-leads and Director of Marketing, you will work collaboratively to assist with continued clinic growth by working to meet clinic goals.
Who You Are (Qualifications)
- Excellent orthopedic and manual therapy skills
- Understanding of the pelvic floor and that it cannot be separated from the rest of the body
- Yoga or pilates background/experience a plus
- Motivated by achieving goals
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change and fast-paced nature of start-up culture
- Passion for health and wellness
- Interest in developing strong relationships with clients and the community to improve their lives
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Supportive and open communication style
- Self motivated and good collaborative abilities in a team setting, as well
- Organized or detail oriented
- Problem solver, interested in process improvement
- Willing to hold and play with babies and toddlers
Experience or Education
Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Equivalent work or life experience will be considered (including MPT).
8:45-5 Monday-Thursday and 8-3 on Friday
What We Offer You
Breathe. operates on the values of love, authenticity, adventure and growth. Our company exists so that our staff and community are empowered and so that we can continue to learn, grow, and lead with integrity.
As a team member, you will get the following benefits:
- Access to continuous learning
- Gossip-free workzone
- Medical, dental and vision insurance sharing
- IRA contribution match
- 6 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave after a qualification period
- Positive supportive work environment
Job posting will remain open until the position is filled. Intended start date is asap.
To apply, please submit the following materials to email@example.com, or click the link below. Applications without all materials will not be considered.
- Letter of intent or cover letter, including your vision for how you plan to help Breathe. grow and serve a community of 10,000+ women
Be Yourself, We Like You That Way
Breathe. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, and experiences to drive us forward everyday and create more positive, healthier communities.