Golf like a pro with better body mechanics.
Do you enjoy golfing, but wish you could improve your game? Whether you’re a woman or a man, mechanics have a huge impact on your swing and ability to hit the ball which directly impacts how well you play.
Problems with movement in golf swing cause:
- Missing the center of the club face
- Slicing, hooking or both
- Loss of distance
- Inconsistency with distance and direction
- Pain and/or stiffness in your physical body
Dr. Ryan Trausch at Breathe. Physical Therapy is certified by TPI, meaning he has a deep understanding of how specific body movements in women and men impact the golf swing and the causes of the above listed problems.
As a client, you’ll receive:
- A range of motion screen
- Video of golf swing to show how it can be improved
- Analysis of general health to determine most efficient golf swing for you
- A unique plan that will be developed to address and treat any physical limitations you may have that affect your golf swing
Get ready to have the best golf game of your life!
Receive an in-depth assessment. Book an appointment to evaluate your golf swing and play better now.
An assessment with Dr. Ryan Traush is an incredible way to kick-start a better golf game. If you’re having any pain with your game, it’s best to book a separate appointment so we can find the root and identify how to get you back to doing the things you love.
Articles about Female Athletes
Patellofemoral pain, which is commonly referred to as “runner’s knee”, is caused by inflammation and irritation at the joint between the knee (more specifically, the femur) and the kneecap (also known as the patella). Hence the name, patellofemoral pain indicating...